The 10th International Symposium on Emerging and Industrial TI DLP® Technology Applications will be held on October 7 and 8 in Mainz (near Frankfurt), Germany. The DLP Symposium is the established platform that aims to promote the dialogue and discussion between engineers, researchers, users and manufacturers/distributors in the field of innovative advanced light control optical solutions that can serve new markets. The event is organized in collaboration of OpSys Project Consulting with Texas Instruments.
Call for papers
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- 3D Machine Vision (industrial Robotics, Factory Automation, Medical Imaging, Biometrics..)
- 3D Printing (Rapid Prototyping, Direct Manufacturing, Tooling & Casting..)
- Spectroscopy (Oil & Gas Analysis, Food & Drug Inspection, Water & Air Quality, Chemical & Material Identification..)
- Lithography (Printed Circuit Boards, Flat Panels, Computer-to-Plate Printing, Laser Marking..)
- Video and Data Display (Embedded Mobile Projection, Pico Projectors, Near-Eye Display..)
Why submit a paper?
Get a large impact in the advanced light control community: Some 110 attendees and contributors from all over Europe, USA and Asia made the DLP Symposium a huge success in 2014!
More information: http://www.dlp-symposium.com/
Contact: OpSys Project Consulting | Alfred Jacobsen | email@example.com